We will be happy to provide further information on any of our services and give clients detailed syllabuses for all of our training courses.
For further information please
Tel: 01757 706438
Mobile: 07886 003342
Ian Tucker – Consultant and trainer
With over 20 years experience, we are able to provide the following services to our clients in both the haulage and passenger transport industries.
• Comprehensive training for drivers and operators in all aspects of the drivers’ hours rules including European, Domestic and AETR.
• Comprehensive training in the use of all makes and models of tachographs, both analogue and digital. This includes correct methods of record keeping for analogue record sheets and data and printout management for digital tachographs.
• Training and guidance for drivers and operators in the application of the Road Transport (Working Time) Regulations 2005.
• Auditing of company systems to ensure that the relevant regulations are being complied with. Where required, we can carry out a review of company’s systems to check for compliance with operator licensing undertakings.
• Expert witness services. If required, our knowledge and experience allows us to provide services to clients who find themselves before the courts, whether it be Magistrates’ or Crown or at Traffic Commissioner inquiries.
• Driver CPC training. Through our associated company, Transport Engineering (Training Services) Limited, we can provide training which is approved by the Joint Approvals Unit for Periodic Training (JAUPT) and will credit towards the Driver CPC qualification.
Welcome to A-Star Consultancy and Training
LGV photos: FreeFoto.com